Information about the track day event:
You will receive an email approximately 10 days prior to the event with following information;
- Address details of the hotel and circuit;
- Check-in/out times for the hotel;
- Drop-off and collection schedule and locations for bike transportation;
- Manifest to fill in for bike transportation;
- Stillage safety guidelines for bike transportation;
- Running schedule for the event and support services;
- Additional information if needed.
For some reason if you did not receive an email, please contact us by phone or on Facebook.
Registration / 1st day on Track:
Registration will take place in the hotel reception and/or at the circuit between 6 and 8pm in the evening prior to the 1st day on track. Alternatively you can also register in the following morning from 8 to 9.30am at the circuit.
We will issue you with a wristband to get on the circuit, please keep this on for the duration of the event. We will have forms for you to complete to sign on but please ensure you have your insurance documents with you. We will issue you with all the details about track access and running schedule / order at the registration.
You must attend the riders briefing in the morning on the 1st day on track. There will be only 1 riders briefing, covering all days you are riding. You will be issued with a separate wrist band or sticker to put on your bike. If you lose it, please inform us immediately.
When your session starts, you will have 3 sighting laps beyond an instructor and receive a check on your sticker.
Please bring following documents to registration:
- Track day Repatriation Insurance (hard/paper copy).
Unloading bikes at the circuit:
It’s usually in the morning (from 7am onward) at the circuit on the 1st day.
If the circuit allows us to unload in the evening prior to the 1st day on track, then we will inform you accordingly. When unloading, please take a note of your stillage number.